Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm finally bloggin about.........


So I decided to blog because first everyone keeps saying that I should and second...........I really should. I've been in south africa for 39 days and I'd say 15 have been cool and the rest.......eeeeeehhhhh lets just say not as good as a brotha would have liked them to........and the 15 days were spread out but it's all good wouldn't change it for the world it's all part of the journey. The experiences that I've had have been very good for my soul I must admit, maturing.....just had a not so good try for the first time burger spot........eeewwww stomatch is actin soo funny right now it should be doin stand up. Been drinking more than I ever did (and I didn't really drink in the first place so that ain't saying much) but hey it's a party town. I'm talking to my nephew as I type this on skype and I asked him y is he soo goofy and he said "Cuz I just watched a goofy marathon"......boy is nutz.....like his uncle. As you can see I don't have to much of shit to say @ the moment cause my all of my concern and thoughts are going to my gut as it continues turn and argue with me about eatin that wack ass burger.........but as my journey continues I promise that I will continue to update daily. So for now peace, live your life like your last breath is counted and your dreams are within reach.......

1life1luv
Casey Washington

P.S.
I will include photos and video for this blog as well...........holler @ your peoples!

also follow me on facebook under: Casey Washington

and on twitter under: Casey Washington

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home