Thursday, June 17, 2010


Bafana Bafana! lost yesterday........damn.....from the looks of it they were playing too disciplined as a soccer mate of mine explained to me. Never thought you could be too disciplined.....but it's very interesting how you can be soo disciplined that you can't adjust yourself to reality. Your robotic disciplines will eventually will need to be updated to keep a maintain in this oh so grand life we all lead. I realized my disipline was dated and wasn't open to the change that happens in day to day week to week, month to month, year to year, life to life.... I now open my mind to what I like to call progressive change.....I see all things, places, and beings are all the same in this world.......there are only different levels........just cause you have alotta pain in your life doesn't make you any different from a person that has a little pain.....both are effected by pain. So from here on to forever I will not be afraid of change.....I will continue to shift and change, grow, meet new people, replace people of no quality who don't respect themselves, and support life in this world or beyond. To love yourself is to love someone else........tell yourself this everyday: I wish to love you as I love myself, give, and inspire the qualities I look for in you. Besides what's so bad about making sure your straightened out before anyone else? People call it being conceited or being full of yourself.........I call it put up or shut up @ the end of the day.......my heart bleeds love and inspiration and in order for me to feel this I have to replace and shift a few elements, people, and dysfunctional discipline mechanisms......I commit that to my soul being and vibrate in that energy........you know what I've noticed?.........attachment is a muthafucka......lol........atatchment is so destructive it's astonishing...attachment to people, places or things. (lol destructive nouns) Always know what ever doesn't make you feel good about yourself is made for you to recognize and getcho shit together......nobody knows you like you and no one can get upset for you looking out for you....most people want someone to look out for them so they won't have to assume that responsibility......Fuck that.....if you believe in god or a higher system why would he want you to suffer @ all? We suffer and put it off on someone elses shoulders when we know what's best for ourselves, we just don't listen to ourselves because we will find out just how powerful the human mind and body is.......your life is waiting to start as soon as you start listening to your heart and let your mind execute........An willing heart will always open a willing mind...........this blog may not make much sense cause I'm just writing the shit that comes to my mind it's coming out as is and I will leave it this way only thing i shall do is spell check............................................done i'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home