Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soul Searchin.......


I was talking to my mother today and she says to me that she was proud of her 3 kids. Shout out to my big sisters! I love yall baby bro on it! But moms said that she was proud of us because we were eager to leave the nest. cause leaving the nest and dropping everything behind wasn't written in her fiber. But we had it written in ours.......And then I asked her what did my father contribute to us that was written in his fiber without being bias, emotional, or attached to any of the bullshit that they have had on a relationship level.? At first she says nothing, he contributed nothing....Then I asked her what was written in his fiber that you saw and she said that he constantly lived in a fantasy world. I hit me so hard cause I am guilty as charged if someone could charge me on the shit. I have to admit the moves that I've made in my life from losing 120 pounds, moving to Hollywood, Hollywood shufflin, living in south Africa for 4 months I've felt very day dreamic about it. That being said I have a Theory. When my mother and father decided to produce another life from their human bodies by combining their combined DNA they had an opportunity to wish upon a star and they did. She gave the will and drive to get up and go, he gave fantasy that never dies, and now my job as Casey is to know how to hone these skills and ride with the grain in my life. Shout out to my step dad for being my dad I love you man you've tought me how to fish now i'm huntin whales pop! Now that said while in Africa I met some amazing people but nothing I felt at the time changed my life you know that thing everyone says that you go to Africa to find. lol didn't find it....at least I thought till now. A good friend of mine in cape town asked me why do black Americans come down to Africa to find themselves?lol I thought it was a hell of a question cause I had no answer really except for some bullshit.......But he says why not find your history where you are? Your father wasn't from Africa his father wasn't from Africa, his fathers father wasn't from Africa...find out who they are then if you want to go deeper go deeper but don't think coming over here to see our ghettos like it's some sort of freak show is gunna scare you straight. He is a brilliant man/and mad n&^%i. i love em.........(PING) Message...........I will always rep Africa as the New Horizon! It is a place not just plentiful of natural resources but it is abundant with extremely talented artist, extremely brilliant people, and place where love can't be matched anywhere on earth. I have never heard this saying ring soo true till this night......You gotta know where you come from to know where you goin...........and I'm going outta this world Galaxy, dimension, sight baby! (n my Richard Pryor voice) believe dat jack.....it's too late they wished me here and here I b!.....Ight I'm done talking will talk later peoples and don't forget to live your life with a purpose and ambition.

teach1luv1life
casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home